Updated: Apr 4
Will I come back: Yes
Pork-free, serves alcohol
This post is based on 2OX’s ala carte menu. Orders are recommended by the waiter.
Only homemade French Food is served here!
1. French Garden Snails (RM55) with mushroom and potato garlic cream had a great balance of flavours from each ingredient.
2. Black Truffle & Wild Mushroom Soup (RM36) was slightly richer but not too “jelak”.
3. Espresso Braised Beef Short Ribs (RM108) was my favourite! Super tender and flavourful. Would definitely order this again 👌🏻
4. Signature Duck Confit (RM90) was tender and well seasoned, but personally didn’t like the asparagus coulis. Didn’t really go well with the duck.
5. Grilled Wagyu Striploin MB6 310g (RM215) was seasoned and cooked well but nothing extraordinary.
6. Passion fruit Soufflé (RM30) was slightly undercooked so the texture was runny, but taste was fine.
7. Dark Chocolate Lava cake (RM35) had great taste and texture but portion was really small.
Kind and helpful waiter gave great recommendations.
Very lovely French interior, indoor and outdoor seatings available.
Would love to come back for dinner to try different things on their menu.