Updated: Apr 4
Rating: 8.5/10 (Lunch)
Will I come back: Yes, especially for the Wagyu Burger!
This post is based on Bref’s lunch ala carte menu.
1. Signature Wagyu Burger was phenomenal! Flakey bun combined with a flavourful, tender and juicy patty. Everything that I can ask for in a burger. If I ever crave for a burger, this is where I’ll be 👌🏻
2. Love the Cold Somen. However, I noticed a reduction on the portion of uni from my last visit before MCO, which I think they should’ve supplemented with something else (shrimp maybe?) so the noodle to protein ratio will be more even.
3. Pappardelle was cooked perfectly with truffle cream sauce. Wish I had the option to supplement the dish with shaved truffles! Still good tho 😋
4. Lamb rack was a perfect medium. Very tender and flavourful. Love the herb crust, goes really well with the lamb.
5. Pastries were flakey and buttery. Didn’t even need the butter to go with them.
6. Pavlova was refreshing and not too sweet. Great way to end the meal.
Glad that the waiters recognised me 🤣 Good service and they explained the dishes well before taking my order.
Cozy and relaxing place for lunch/dinner.
I’ve been here for dinner a few times but it’s been months, so I will be back to rate their dinner menu again!