Updated: Apr 4
Will I come back: Maybe 🤔
Pork-free, serves alcohol
This post is based on Cicchetti’s ala carte menu. All orders are recommended by the waiter/manager
I’ve been to Zenzero once (Owned by the same company) and wasn’t impressed with the food. But I had a better experience here at Cicchetti (Tapas Style Italian).
1. Lamb Sausage Pizza (RM44) was crusty and flavourful, but too little meat for my liking.
2. Angel Hair with Tiger Prawns (RM46) was slightly dry and the tiger prawns were quite pathetic.
3. Tempura Oysters (RM26) were crispy outside and had great flavour from the oyster.
Rockefeller Oysters (RM24) were very cheesy but not too “jelak”.
Fresh Irish Oysters (RM24) was fresh, didn’t need the other condiments that came with it except for the lemon.
4. Pan-seared Foie Gras Bruschetta (RM28) was damn good! The bruschetta was crispy, the fluffy base had great truffle flavour and blended well with the Foie Gras.
Mortadella & Cheese Bruschetta (RM28) had really strong cheese flavour, Mortadella blended it quite well with it.
5. Roasted O.P Ribs 450g with bone (RM148) was nothing to shout about. The portobello mushrooms on the side tasted better.
6. Molten Chocolate Cake (RM32) had great texture and flavour. Decent portion.
7. Tiramisu (RM28) had great cream to cake ratio with a hint of coffee. Classic.
8. Citrus Cheesecake (RM32) was slightly fruity and refreshing compared to the typical cheesecake. Great texture and flavour.
Waiters were attentive, food took awhile as they prepared them course by course.
Classic interior with bottled wine everywhere. Indoor and outdoor seatings available.
Would gladly come back if there was more meat on the pizza. Pasta could be better.