Updated: Apr 4
Will I come back: Yes
Pork-free, serves alcohol
This post is based on Cilatro’s 4-course menu. You can choose your own desired courses.
1. Obviously here for the Cold Capellini. One of the best I’ve had in KL 👌🏻
2. Wagyu Tartar tastes better than it looks! Will definitely order this again.
3. Poached Lobster was fresh, light and refreshing.
4. Warm Capellini with Mentaiko was rich and creamy but not too filling.
5. Hokkaido Scallops & Sweet Prawns Carpaccio are classic but good stuff! Unagi was a tad dry but the Foie Gras was rich and creamy.
5. Not a fan of the lamb, lacks seasoning and the plating was sad but doneness was perfect medium.
6. Love the combination of different textures and flavours from the Wagyu Rossini & Foie Gras.
7. Wagyu Tenderloin and Bone Marrow was nice, though I prefer the Tenderloin over the Rossini, Foie Gras over Bone Marrow 😅
8. Warm Chocolate was my favourite, although I’m not a fan of the ginger taste but the chocolate was too good to resist!
9. Tiramisu wasn’t what I expected but it was okay. Truffle Honey Ice Cream with Blue Cheese wasn’t really my thing. Mango Sorbet & Passion Fruit was refreshing.
Staff was kind and attentive, although I wished they had told us about their Degustation Menu.
Restaurant is located in a slightly rundown hotel. Classic interior but comes with private room.
I’ve been here multiple times and the menu hasn’t changed much, quality has been consistent. They serve ala carte as well!