Updated: Apr 4
Will I come back: Yes, especially on days when I feel like having Cold Capellini.
Pork-free, serves alcohol
This post is based on the 5-course Premium Menu.
1. My favorite was the Signature Cold Capellini! In fact, it’s probably the only dish that I would come back for.
2. The Japanese Wagyu was kinda bland in my opinion, so I requested for salt and pepper on the side. The doneness was perfect tho!
3. The other main course - Rock Lobster was more flavourful.
4. The Korean Octopus was under seasoned.
5. The portion of the Wild Pomfret was so pathetic, it almost felt like I was eating peas with Promfret. The peas were so overpowering that I could barely taste the fish.
6. Dessert was okay, although I’d prefer the Pavlova over the Sorbet.
7. Not a fan of all 3 of the amuse bouche. The bread and pastries were good tho, especially the Italian Truffle Pate!
The waiters/waitress explains each ingredient on each dish, gives us an idea of what we’re actually eating. But they forgot about my coffee/tea which was supposed to be included in the course lol.
No views but it’s a cozy place for fine dining. Air conditioning is quite strong so do bring a jacket.
Disclaimer: Images are not arranged according to the courses.