Updated: Apr 4
Rating: 8.5/10 (*Update, quality is very inconsistent)
Will I come back: Yes
Halal: Meat is halal-certified, but serves alcohol.
This post is based on 2 of my latest visits for dinner ala carte menu during CMCO and RMCO.
(2nd visit) I ordered a medium-rare Wagyu Prime Rib (1.1kg), but the steak turned out medium to medium-well. I took a few bites and in my head I was prepared to give a 7.5/10.
The manager came over and asked if the steak was okay. Clearly I wasn’t happy with it. He offered to change the entire Wagyu Prime Rib for me, and came back with a perfect medium-rare replacement!
1&2. Steak was well seasoned, and I love how they caramelise the beef fat so it becomes crunchy!
3. (1st visit) Tenderloin On The Bone & Wagyu Ribeye MB5+ were seasoned and cooked perfectly. But if I had to choose, I’d go for the tenderloin!
4. Braised Wagyu Beef Cheeks were tender and packed with flavour from the bordelaise sauce.
5. Angel Hair Pasta was nothing to shout about.
6. Hokkaido Scallop Carpaccio with a touch of hollandaise was quite interesting!
7. Generous portion of Fresh Bread, Wagyu Beef Slider (Amuse Bouche), Portobello Mushrooms (Sides for the steak), Petite Four and Mocktail were all complimentary! Super generous of them 🙏🏻 Fries with Truffle Mayo was good too!
8. Ordered Dark Chocolate Fondant and Mango & Coconut Mousse to share so they combined both into individual servings. Love the former over the latter.
Excellent service like this is RARE and so hard to come by these days!
Cozy and comfortable, great KL Twin Towers and City Views. Private room is available.
I realised they waived off the desserts from my bill to make up for the overcooked steak!