Updated: Apr 4
Will I come back: Yes
Pork-free, serves alcohol
This post is based on dinner Ala Carte menu.
My highlights were definitely the Spider Crab, the Empurau (忘不了) and the Mantis Prawns.
1. Spider Crab was cooked 2 ways - Egg White Steamed & Chilli. I prefer the former over the latter. Chilli was too sweet for my liking.
2. It was my first time trying Empurau and I didn’t think it was worth it (RM1450). The meat was very moist and smooth but there were too many fish bones! I would at least bite into 5-6 bones each bite. It was nice to try but I would stick to Soon Hock instead.
3. The Empurau scales were fried into crispy “chips” and they were quite enjoyable.
4. Mantis Prawns were so good! I rarely see large mantis prawns like this in seafood restaurants prepared so well. Love it and would come back here for this!
5. The Garlic Steamed Scallops was nothing to shout about.
I like how they have a huge variety of seafood and cooking methods to choose from.
If you’re looking for premium seafood, this is the right place. Price is on the higher side tho.
Waiters were friendly and attentive.
Clean and spacious, comes with aircond & non-aircond seatings.
I’ve been here a few times and quality has been consistent.