Updated: Apr 4
Will I come back: ONLY for the cheesecake.
Pork-free, serves alcohol
I’ve seen a lot of people coming here but all I see are posts of their 6th Avenue Cheesecake. Now I know why.
1. “A5 Japanese” Wagyu Beef was medium rare but the sauce overpowered the beef. Not too bad, but not great either.
2. Signature 6th Avenue Cheesecake wasn’t as creamy and milky as it used to be anymore but still better than most Burnt Cheesecakes out there. The matcha one tastes mehhh. Very powdery. Would rather have 2 original ones instead.
3. Foie Gras & Unagi Bun was the best out of all the other stuff that we ordered.
4. Unagi roll (RM45+) more like vegetable roll with chopped Unagi.
5. Salmon Ikura roll (RM45+) which I can barely spot any salmon and the egg yolk just made the dish taste weird. I’ve have better sushi in Rakuzen than this.
6. I wasn’t informed that the Chaliapin Steak (Australian Beef) was going to be medium well. The sauce was off, didn’t go well with the steak.
7. The Tokyo Beef Curry Rice with additional Omelette made me feel like I was eating leftovers from someone else’s meal. The beef was almost non-existent, I wouldn’t even call it Japanese Beef Curry. Might as well just name it Japanese Curry Rice.
8. I ended up mixing the steak and Japanese curry together because that’s how pathetic this meal is.
Waiters are friendly but not very attentive sometimes.
Cozy ambience, but nothing extraordinary.
I’ve only ordered the cheesecake here multiple times and never dined in here. First and last experience.